ARIADNE/NetAnalyst supports the planning cycle with potential loopbacks during the phases, which is required in most networks in real life. The main steps of planning with ARIADNE/NetAnalyst:
- Model creation: loading of existing network data, traffic data,building of modelled network specific data, setting of traffic, fill-rate and capacity parameters
- Running and evaluation of analysis cycles, reporting
- Saving and exporting of any network status
The planning process with ARIADNE/NetAnalyst is iterative and supports decision making in each step. ARIADNE/NetAnalyst does not aim to replace the creativity of the experienced network planners, on the contrary, ARIADNE/NetAnalyst supports the planning process so that the planners can create the optimal solution.
In practice the iterative managed processes:
- ARIADNE/NetAnalyst analyses and compares – The planner evaluates and makes decisions
- The planner specifies alternative designs – ARIADNE/NetAnalyst analyses, compares, optimises (within boundaries) - The planner evaluates and makes decisions
The iterative nature of these processes reduces significantly the time and effort needed for a medium term planning cycle.
Key features of ARIADNE/NetAnalyst:
• Independent workplaces in one system
• Variations for planned network changes
• Transmission Network Analysis, Optimisation and Planning functionality
• Performing “What if” scenarios, Hot-Spot prediction
• OSS/BSS integration
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IN ORDER TO ASK AN ONLINE